Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Student Tribes > Qabeelat Madinatayn

Old 02-15-2011, 03:13 PM   #1
lamya
Qabeelat Madinatayn

Class Notes!

Alright, this is a lot of work. So, I am hoping many of you are getting a start on this. I just finished Day 1 (Free Friday) and Day 2 Light of Guidance Seminar notes. I am still working on the rest. Please share your notes (you will find mine under the category "Al Maghrib Seminar Notes" under the Main Categories on my blog lamyaalmas.wordpress.com (they are detailed because a dear friend of mine was ill and not there for the seminar--so i wanted to make sure i took detailed notes) please forgive me for my shortcomings--jazaakom Allah Khayr:

Free Friday:
http://lamyaalmas.wordpress.com/2011...i-free-friday/

2nd Day:
http://lamyaalmas.wordpress.com/2011...h-yasir-qadhi/

Be a "complete package" Muslim! Take Islam in its entirety:

"O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy." (Al Baqara: 208)
lamya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 04:19 PM   #2
Abuisnaineh_R
Qabeelat Madinatayn

Re: Class Notes!

Jazakum Allahu Khayr sr. Lamya! Once we have all our "Note Contributors" send in their documents, we'll have them up on our QMadinatayn site Insha'Allah.

Have you met the Texan Samira? She came from Houston to attend our LOG seminar and [apparently] she's a Master Note Taker, Masha'Allah! We'll include yours and hers in our LOG notes archive. =)

Heavenly Hues
Thematic Tafsir of the Quran
with Sh. Yaser Birjas
::::Qabeelat Madinatayn::::

Abuisnaineh_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 04:36 PM   #3
lamya
Qabeelat Madinatayn

Wiyakom

Yes, I did meet Sister Samira maa sha Allah. I did not know about "Note Contributors" being assigned--and i don't know how to put things in fancy pdf files--I am archaic i know Posting them on my blog is the best I can do. A few sisters needed them as soon as possible [which is by this Friday] because they are going to start studying this coming Friday and asked me to join them. So, I thought others might be interested, hence I posted them here on the forums. If you want to include mine in the LOG notes archive you will find them on my blog.

"O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy." (Al Baqara: 208)
Old 02-16-2011, 05:06 PM   #4
ghanim
Ummat Muhammad

Salam Sr. Lamya,
Where are you ladies meeting on Friday to study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamya
Wiyakom

Yes, I did meet Sister Samira maa sha Allah. I did not know about "Note Contributors" being assigned--and i don't know how to put things in fancy pdf files--I am archaic i know Posting them on my blog is the best I can do. A few sisters needed them as soon as possible [which is by this Friday] because they are going to start studying this coming Friday and asked me to join them. So, I thought others might be interested, hence I posted them here on the forums. If you want to include mine in the LOG notes archive you will find them on my blog.
ghanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 06:38 AM   #5
lamya
Qabeelat Madinatayn

I don't know yet. The sister who is organizing this will let me know today during Halaqa --or on Friday when they decide to meet. I told them I am open insha Allah. They are the sisters from Augsburg college, so probably Minneapolis.

Old 02-17-2011, 01:24 PM   #6
Abuisnaineh_R
Qabeelat Madinatayn

Quote:
I did not know about "Note Contributors" being assigned--and i don't know how to put things in fancy pdf files--I am archaic i know
Quote:
Posting them on my blog is the best I can do...If you want to include mine in the LOG notes archive you will find them on my blog.
lol No worries about being "archaic"--nothing to be embarrassed about! =P

Insha'Allah I'll download your doc & convert it into a PDF file soon. I'm just waiting to obtain sr. Samira's notes. I can then get then post them on our blog together.

Heavenly Hues
Thematic Tafsir of the Quran
with Sh. Yaser Birjas
::::Qabeelat Madinatayn::::

Abuisnaineh_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 09:00 PM   #7
lamya
Qabeelat Madinatayn

Here's day 3's notes:

http://lamyaalmas.wordpress.com/2011...h-yasir-qadhi/