Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Seminars > Route 114: Sciences of the Qur'aan - QRN 101

Old 03-26-2011, 04:54 PM   #1
Gamal
Ummat Muhammad

What made them turn to Allaah?

Assalaamu 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakatuh!

I'm doing some research for a powerpoint presentation for a group Muslims, and I really can use some help, and inshaAllaah someone is able to help me..

I'm looking for people who converted to Islaam after hearing a verse from the Quraan.

This can be from any time (the Sahaba: Like 'Umar bin Khattaab - I don't remember which verse it was) or others like Fudayl ibn 'Iyyaad and Maalik ibn Dinar (after hearing a verse from Surah Al-Hadeed).
It can also be people we know today (maybe like Suhaib Webb and others).

So if anyone knows someone who came back to Islaam because of hearing some Ayaat of the Quraan.. please let me know and share their stories?

Barak Allaahu Feekum!

Wassalaam,

Abu Amanah