Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > Aspiring Qabaa'il > Banu Amanah

Old 05-13-2011, 07:20 PM   #1
Neda Abuaun
Ameerah, Banu Amanah

Smile New Begginings

Asalamu alaykum,

Much apologies for the lack of updates..

Bismillah,

Bad news as we all know is the FOS was canceled, but alhamduillah Shaykh Yaser is doing much better and it is looking very promising for the FOS class to return in the fall inshallah!

Bad news, Br Nael, the Ameer will be departing and no longer serve as Ameer of Banu Amanah. May Allah swt bless him for his efforts and continue to make him a light for his new community.

Good News, I'll still be here!! :-) Inshallah the volunteers here will keep the torch going and have new projects coming up soon.

Please post any ideas you would like to see in Cleveland.

Jazakullah Khair!

Ma' Salama

Neda
Neda Abuaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:33 PM   #2
Laila2175
Ummat Muhammad

Re: New Begginings

Assalaam alaikum,
hope you are doing well inshaAllah! I'm doing okay alhumdulillah! As far as it goes with classes I would love to take FOS like we were planning to but also Fiqh of Food and Clothing or Fiqh of Death. I think it would be awesome to have these also. I hope you have a great day! Back to essay and studying I go. InshaAllah

-Amy
Laila2175 is offline   Reply With Quote