Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Student Tribes > Qabeelat Nurayn

Old 10-21-2004, 04:25 PM   #1
Shad

Exam Information...What you been waitin' for!!

Asalama'alaykum warhamatullah ya Ahl al-Mubarak!

Ok, so I know EVERYONE is SUPER-EXCITED about Mubarak completing PERFECT PRESENCE (in sha Allah!) on October 31. But, to make sure, I wanted to send you all the exam Information.

In sha Allah, for our exam, we will meet at:

ENTERPRISE HALL, in the designated MUSALLAH area (the lobby outside of Room 80)

1PM, October 31, 2004

The exam will last about 2 hours (will take less for us, since we'll all be Baqarah-geniuses by then, in sha Allah!), so we should be out of there no later than 3:30-4PM (if you include time for Salaah and all that).

Now, i KNOW that some of you will not be able to make it down on the Exam day FOR VALID REASONS, but in order to confirm your PERFECT PRESENCE you NEED TO SEND ME AN EMAIL requesting to take the EXAM via email. Only after I have approved it, will you be allowed to be included for Perfect Presence, and only after making sure that the excuses are valid. I want to make sure that no one from Mubarak is suffering from EXCUSITIS

Please send me an email and let me know if you cannot (for valid reasons...such as you go to school in a far and distant land...like Blacksburg.... just kidding akhi Sidky!) make it to GMU and would like to take an email exam.

Otherwise: PERFECT PRESENCE WILL OCCUR on OCTOBER 31, 2004, in ENTERPRISE HALL!! (in sha Allah)

May Allah increase ALL of you in knowledge as you study for this exam! Ameen!

Contact me with any questions, bi-ithnillah.

Wasalam'alaykm,
Shad
Old 10-21-2004, 04:43 PM   #2
alisalaah

Re: Exam Information...What you been waitin' for!!

Shad I lost your email can you send me an email? or call me...
Old 10-21-2004, 05:02 PM   #3
Shad

Ali, you can email me at shadimam@yahoo.com or call at 703 628 1040. I just left you a voice mail bro
Old 10-22-2004, 01:04 AM   #4
Salman

See THREAD titled: Study Groups for Exam Preparation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salaam ya Qabeelat, Insha Allah, per Shad's instructions here is the study halaqa to prepare us for the exam Insha Allah:

Where: @ ADAMS for brothers, either in the main hall, or setup tables downstairs.
When: Sat 10/23 & Sun 10/14, 11-3 PM, with break for duhr. No...no snacks this time.
Why: To Achieve Puh-fect Presence!!!!

For brothers living on GMU campus, or close to it, can you please arrange something there. Hasnain, Mubeen?

Kepmuvin, let's go!!!!
Old 10-22-2004, 04:13 PM   #5
dhawa

Salaam bro, I think there are some brothers who dont have emails or computers, are we calling them to keep them in the loop for the exam.

Also are these open Quran Exams?
Old 10-23-2004, 12:25 AM   #6
Salman

These are closed books, closed neighbors, open minds....the truth will set you freeeeeee. lol.