Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > Aspiring Qabaa'il > Banu Hayl

Old 10-08-2011, 07:19 PM   #1
faiso
Banu Hayl

Thumbs up GoodBye time...yet Again!!

http://www.salafitalk.net/st/viewmes...m=9&Topic=8083

It is reported that Mufaddal b. Muhalhal – Allāh have mercy on him – said:
If the heretic started mentioning his bid’ah right at the beginning of the sitting, you would be on your guard and flee from him, but what he does is begin by mentioning hadīth from the Sunnah. Then, he slips his bid’ah in on you. It might then stick to your heart; but when will it leave your heart?

Ibn Battah, Al-Ibānah Al-Kubrā, 2:444.

Knowing a Man by his Moves

It is reported that Al-A’mash – Allāh have mercy on him – said:
They (the Salaf) never used to ask about [the religious condition of ] a man after knowing three things about him: where and upon whom he entered, where and with whom he walked, and the close company he kept.

Meaning: Knowing these things about a man is more than sufficient for knowing whether he is following the right path on the Sunnah or not.

Last edited by faiso; 08-10-2013 at 02:47 PM.
faiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 09:25 PM   #2
sameya
Banu Hayl

Re: GoodBye time...yet Again!!

Awww, Masha Allah Faiso. You really hit home this time.

Kaltun will always be a part of Hayl, esp. Hayl-sisters. Almaghrib-Hayl is a platform where we met for the first time and it always brings us together. And now, our sisters bond is so tightly knit, alhumdulillah.

............We will always stay in touch with each other, insha Allah.
sameya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 03:45 AM   #3
eternalmuslimah
Banu Hayl

Aww I just wanted to let you guys know that I miss my Haylsters. Alhamdulillah we had some really amazing times and seminars together. We had really become like family.

I really really hope that Hayl can make a comeback once more!

There was a time when we were willing to go any number of miles to get Hayl back, I just hope you still have it in you...

Best wishes from Milwaukee

QabeelatHayl
Come rain, storm or hayl... we'll still be there.

eternalmuslimah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:38 AM   #4
Kaltham
Banu Hayl

Assalaamu alaykum, why I'm responding to this after so long I don't even know, but faiso, may Allah reward you for your kind words and if anything, i truly love this sweetness of loving someone only because they remind you of Allah azza wa jall and His path! That feeling of serious gratitude that Allah put them in your path. I went to Barnes and Noble the other day and talked about Success Principles book to a friend, it reminded me of you . May Allah give you the success of the Dunya and Akhira...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalmuslimah View Post
There was a time when we were willing to go any number of miles to get Hayl back, I just hope you still have it in you...

Sameya and Faiso!

DID WE LET HAYL DIE!!!

Fi Amaani'Laah
|||
And say to My slaves that they should (only) say those words that are the best. Verily Shaitân sows disagreements among them. Surely, Shaitân (Satan) is to man a plain enemy. (Al-Isra 17:53)
Kaltham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:38 PM   #5
Sr. Ayan Sahal
Banu Hayl

Asaalamu 'Alaikum Wr Wb, After so long of going MIA on the Al-Maghrib forums, although i check the forums from time to time to get inspirations and increase my knowledege; COMING ACROSS this thread made me sign in and attempt to give my two senses.

First & Foremost, I MISSS you so much Kaltunnie that words cannot describe and hearts cannot comprehend. I am saddened that we won't have fajr halaqahs this upcoming with YOU and i won't see you at Tahajud sitting in the middle of the masjid reciting the Quran because that's the only place that has light and most of the people are napping. But i know that if the Prophet scw departed from Abu Bakr (ra) & 'Umar (ra), this is nothing. Although, your just 12 hours away, it seems like your in another planet. I have to accept and appreciate that Allah has given ME time with you, to learn from you, and to see your beautiful smile each and everytime we came across each other. For that I say Alhamduillah and may He join us together where there is no fatigue, no fear, & FOR ETERNITY- In Jannahtul-Firdows. iNSHAA'ALLAH.

p.s. Faiso, your post had me teary-eyed. as i was reading your post, i was nodding YES THAT'S KALTUNNNIE...mashaa'Allah, truly a beautiful person both from the inside and outside. I can honestly say, Kaltunnie is one the best people i have met since i started practicing my deen with full submission to Allah swt. & Tell your husband, he is so lucky, he gets to see KALTUNNNIE everyday.

Sameya and Faiso!

DID WE LET HAYL DIE!!!

Fi Amaani'Laah[/QUOTE]

We ALL let Hayl slip away It is so sad that i have to travel to experience Al-Maghrib and when Al-Maghrib was home, i took it for granted...Although Kamal El-Mekkii has been an inspiration for me for years, i just hoped he would come to Hayl and not Ittihaad.

Sister EternalMuslimah said..."I really really hope that Hayl can make a comeback once more!"

I hope Allah makes it easy, because Columbus is in need of Al-Maghrib more than ever with the youth getting hit with identity crisis & technology taking it's troll. Allahahuma Ameen.

Sr. Ayan Sahal is offline   Reply With Quote