Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Student Tribes > AlMaghrib Student Tribes Discussion

Old 12-28-2004, 10:39 PM   #1
Sajidalilah
Qabeelat Ansar

RoAd TrIp To MoNtReAl InShAlLaH

Asalamu 3alaikum Wara7matulahi Wabarakatuh InshaAllah

Even though I mentioned this already I thought that it deserves its own thread.

Although we have the upcoming course in march inshaAllah in Ottawa, Montreal will also have a course in march however it is one week later and on a different subject. So my idea is this; since I and some sisters are planning to travel there to take that course bi idthnilah why not go as a group since the number of people wanting to go are accumulating? Elhemdolilah Ottawa is blessed with amazing trip organizers and now equipped individuals who are willing to help make this work. maybe we can stay over at the mosque or somewhere where it will not cost us much, we will be taking the course most of the time anyways. also we can come back to Ottawa for the week and go back for the next weekend inshaAllah.

Food for thought!!!!!!!!!!!

"All humans are dead except those who have knowledge; and all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds; and those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere; and those who are sincere are always in a state of worry".
Imam Shafi (rahimahulah)

wasalm wara7matulah wabarakatuh

Sajidalilah faqat
Sajidalilah is offline   Reply With Quote