Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Seminars > Touched by an Angel: Tafseer Juz' Amma - QRN 201

Old 02-10-2005, 05:23 PM   #1
muslimballer123
Banu Wedad

Thumbs up Tafseer Juz 'Amma

Asalamu alaikum,

I'd just like to say, alhamdulillah, that I finished the 16 CD set of Tafseer Juz 'Amma by Shaikh Muhammad Alshareef. It was very informative and helpful. Before, I didn't know what was being recited in Salaat. But now, I have a better understanding of what Allah(sw) is saying to us. This CD set was awesome. Thank you AlMaghrib and Shaikh Muhammad Alshareef! May Allah reward you for efforts.

Jazakallah Khair
muslimballer123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 10:23 PM   #2
puddingshop

Re: Tafseer Juz 'Amma

Quote:
Originally Posted by muslimballer123
Asalamu alaikum,

I'd just like to say, alhamdulillah, that I finished the 16 CD set of Tafseer Juz 'Amma by Shaikh Muhammad Alshareef. It was very informative and helpful. Before, I didn't know what was being recited in Salaat. But now, I have a better understanding of what Allah(sw) is saying to us. This CD set was awesome. Thank you AlMaghrib and Shaikh Muhammad Alshareef! May Allah reward you for efforts.

Jazakallah Khair
were you able to use study aide from emanrush.com?
Old 02-10-2005, 10:57 PM   #3
faisaltai

alhumdullilah im about to finish it. i use the study aid to teach my sunday school kids
Old 02-11-2005, 02:22 AM   #4
Teamleader

Please pass the word to everyone you meet, INSHA ALLAH.
Old 02-12-2005, 05:26 PM   #5
muslimballer123
Banu Wedad

i wasn't aware that emanrush provided a study aid. however, i did take notes on all surahs and i hope to share these notes with my high school msa, InshaAllah
muslimballer123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 08:23 PM   #6
aliasheikh
Ummat Muhammad

Thumbs up Re: Tafseer Juz 'Amma

I finished the last CD of the set today. The whole journey through the seminar was amazing. It really captures the core of the message of Islam. I learned so much. Thank you so much for such an amazing piece of work. Today when I recited Surah Nasar in my Salah, I couldn't help cyring because I understood what it was about. May Allah reward your efforts.

To everyone who hasn't listened to this CD set, don't wait. It is truely amazing.
aliasheikh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 11:05 AM   #7
Halima_Sadia
Qabeelat Al-Shams

Assalamualaikum

Just posting to say that I listened to all 16 cd's of Touched by an Angel.
I listened to each one twice as I was driving, inshaAllah I now need to sit down and listen the set again and make notes.

Wasalaam
"All humans are dead except those who have knowledge; and all those who have knowledge are asleep except those who do good deeds; and those who do good deeds are deceived; except those who are sincere, and those who are sincere are always in a state of worry." (Imam Shafi'i)

Halima_Sadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 03:31 PM   #8
ForAllahAlone
Qabeelat Ansar

Wa 'alaykumu salaam.

Congrats Halima!!

MashaAllah I loved this CD set. May Allah allow you to benefit immensely from this knowledge and allow you to teach it to others.

Come learn history from the perspective of those who changed it ...

Western Sunrise
Story of Islam in Africa, Al-Andalus, and the Americas

Taught by world-renowned scholar
Dr. Abdullah Hakim Quick!
May 14-16 & 21-23, 2010 in OTTAWA!

ForAllahAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:58 PM   #9
Ahmad_Ayedi
Qabeelat Nasr

Assalamu Alaikoum,
Alhamdulillah I have finally managed to finish listening to the whole set,some cd's more than twice. At first when Sheikh Muhammad said that a very small percentage finish audio cds, I laughed and thought it was a joke,but subhanAllah it was extremely hard. Alhamdullillah I managed to get in "the zone" and started listening to them while I was at work. JazakAllahu Khairan for the Cds to Sheikh Muhammad Al Shareef and to Al Maghrib. This is something outstanding! We're soon getting The Eternal Journey,inshAllah, so I'm psyched about more tafsir. May Allah grant the Almaghrib Institute and those who keep it going Jannat al firdaus al Ala. Jazakumullahu Khairan,
wassalamu alaikoum wa rahmatAllahu wa barakatuhu.
وسافر بقلبك بين الوراء لتبصر آثار من قد ظلمْ
Ahmad_Ayedi is offline   Reply With Quote