Important: Read Before You Post

Go Back   AlMaghrib Forums > AlMaghrib Student Tribes > Qabeelat Durbah

Old 03-05-2004, 11:03 AM   #1
Yasser Ibn Amr Ibn Al'aas

Check this thread

I know there are almost no Durbah people on the forums anymore after their loss, but wheover is left, please check this suggestion out. It is posted on the "AlMaghrib Student tribes" page, but I don't think many people go there, so here...

Suggestion
Old 03-07-2004, 09:30 AM   #2

Re: Check this thread

Any more suggestions?
We need everyone's input to plan this, if it is going to happen.
Is anybody willing to do this?
We need to know how many people can do this, and what's the best time for them.
Do you see it impossible?
If you see any problems with this idea, please mention them and discuss them with everyone. In shaa Allah we'll find a solution.
Old 03-08-2004, 11:15 AM   #3
Sara

"I know there are almost no Durbah people on the forums anymore after their loss, but wheover is left, please check this suggestion out. It is posted on the "AlMaghrib Student tribes" page, but I don't think many people go there, so here..."

assalamu alaikum brother,
What do you mean "after their loss"? The competition is not over yet, bro, and I wouldn't count my chicks before their hatched!! Durbah will not go down easily!
RIGHT DURBAH??
Old 03-08-2004, 12:35 PM   #4
mostafa

Talking Re: Check this thread

Asalaamu `alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu,

See that .... you give some people a little encouragement (i.e., dessert) and they think they own the world. Subhan Allah. Remember, talk is cheap ... actions speak louder than words .... and it's all about the scorebard.

Durbah, I think it's time to handle our business. Follow the steps described in the e-mail sent out yesterday. There will be more battle plans sent out soon inshaa' Allah, so stay tuned.

Sr. Sara, help rally the troops amongst the Durbah Sisters along with Sr. Mona and Sr. Amnah. I'll take on the brothers inshaa' Allah. We're gonna kill everyone in our path .... with our UNDENIABLE KINDNESS!!!

The new Durbah Battle Cry (coined by Br. Belal, a.k.a., Al-Baraa') --

Al-Liwaa' Inshaa' Allah!!!
Old 03-10-2004, 11:16 AM   #5

Jazak Allah khair
remember...
Here is the page